Saturday 14 November 2009

Diets and Exercise can help YOU lose weight

Well quite a lot of you agreed with my previous post infact I've never had so many responses to one post so thank you all. Its a good job we are keeping ourselves fit and healthy and make a stand against the sedentry lifestyle eh?
Three weeks ago I gave out my 7 week Weight loss program and promised a MM Hoodie to the person who lost the most weight before Christmas. Fiona got her hands on the program and lost 9lbs in two weeks :-)
Close up yup that 16st 13lbs

As if by magic......


Well a lot of hard work actually but lets take a close up of that.


Just think if you need to lose a few pounds and tone up in time for Christmas (maybe to look extra sexy in that party dress) and you'd started my fitness program 2 weeks ago you could be 9lbs lighter.

Wait there is still time pick up a copy at reception tomorrow

See you in the gym

MM

No comments: